United Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to all UR

+6
RazielLD
shockforce
SMG_Werternugen
[UR]kIrA
UR Pretorian
[UR]Vishnu
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Message to all UR Empty Message to all UR

Post by [UR]Vishnu Fri Nov 12 2010, 02:22

Broadcast to all United Rebels from Grand and me.
GET YOUR ASS ON THE SERVER PLEASE!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
[UR]Vishnu
[UR]Vishnu
God Of War
God Of War

Back to top Go down

Message to all UR Empty Re: Message to all UR

Post by UR Pretorian Sun Nov 14 2010, 09:10

Until the end of this week I will have a new windows and I will be back.

UR Pretorian

UR Pretorian
Exemplar
Exemplar

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]kIrA Mon Nov 15 2010, 02:01

LOL, I recently came aware that there are a number of recruits that are inactive, could we have a list of the active members of [UR] and the inactive recruits and members of [UR]

Coz I'm the only one in the server for almost 9 hours now.xD

Cya in space Smile

EDIT: Info obtained in space Smile tnx Vishnu ^^

Last edited by [UR]kIrA on Mon Nov 15 2010, 14:50; edited 1 time in total
[UR]kIrA
[UR]kIrA

http://www.e-iantubello.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]kIrA Mon Nov 15 2010, 14:48

This message is of a very important nature. lol!
*Made global announcement and made topic title in red* ^^
[UR]kIrA
[UR]kIrA

http://www.e-iantubello.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by SMG_Werternugen Fri Nov 19 2010, 07:04

I m online all the time !! fucking pirates in nephele heheheheh Very Happy

SMG_Werternugen
Exemplar
Exemplar

Back to top Go down

Message to all UR Empty PX and Pirates in UR territory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by shockforce Tue Nov 30 2010, 09:20

Im on everyday and its a non-stop picnic for PX and pirates in UR to invade UR territory!!!! I can't stop them without help!

shockforce
Exemplar
Exemplar

Back to top Go down

Message to all UR Empty New Recruit

Post by shockforce Tue Nov 30 2010, 09:28

I'm on everyday and I am a new recruit! Need help PLZ! Have a good flight! [UR]shockforce

shockforce
Exemplar
Exemplar

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Tue Mar 01 2011, 06:50

A major battle occurred couple of days ago in Sekar. The battle was started by the PX Son of Agmar, when he, unprovoked, opened fire on [UR] ship. [UR] Dino and /CoP\Seeker joined the skirmish followed by PXTrash, PX Dark Raven, PX Shockwave and Big Bird. The clearly outnumbered police forces fought bravely and valiantly untill they emerged victorius against the joint forces of pirates and mercenaries. So, get out there into the fray and fight the good fight.
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by SA_Forlon Tue Mar 01 2011, 08:47

3days ago (26th Feb) was also nice battle in X-3043. It start with [UR] Dino vs 3 PX, continued with 2 SA + some freelancers on both sides ({X}Death{M} with police forces and SLAVIMIRS with mercenary)  and ended cca 3 hours later. It was hard and good fight.
SA_Forlon
SA_Forlon
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Wed Mar 02 2011, 08:30

An hour ago another skirmish took place in New Londod system. Afighter from the UR task forces, piloted by [UR]Dino, was fired upon by PX Dark Raven during a smugling supression operation conducted by UR. The reason for the atack is not yet cleared, but it seems the PX ship just wanted some action. Well he got it and more, after a fierce dogfight betwen the two fighters, the PX ship was forced to withdrew. In the mean time UR ship from the smugling supresson forces was battling a pirate, who's purpose was to provide safe passage for the smuglers ships. For now the UR task forces are maintaining the security and peace for the people of New London. But the chances of pirates and smuglers regrouping for another attemp to take control of New London's trade routes is still high.
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Wed Mar 02 2011, 12:38

Keep up with good work Raz.. atleast someone will keep our forum alive Very Happy

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Thu Mar 03 2011, 10:25

To all UR forces. Today at 1730 hours GMT, the last bastion of piece and freedom (thats right folks i'm talking about our verry home) was invaded by an abominable entity known as "Bu||et". This creature ran amok in Nephele and its neighbouring systems, creating havok and panic in its path. The defending forcers were unable to catch that creature due to lack of numbers needed to cover the key pionts of the system(Thats righ, i'm talking about only one UR being online, so Please get your a** in there). The defenders were forced to seek help from mercenaries due to their insuficent numbers to catch that creature, but in the end it escaped. It is extremly dangerous and sneaky, so all UR forces are advised to shoot first, second, third (ah what the hell just kill him until he is gone to NY), and not to ask questions. End of communique.
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Thu Mar 03 2011, 12:33

lets just say bu||et is KoS.. so he can feel my bullets ;D

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SA_Forlon Fri Mar 04 2011, 03:25

Well, he (bu||et) remind me old pirate (Slpxatown) or he is one from the same sort. He fly in Lagg and use 2missiles + paralyzer + 3x gatts setup. When you saw him in group (as Yesterday in X-3043 with another pirates: SHS, */JUSTICE\*) then shot him first ... you will live longer Very Happy
SA_Forlon
SA_Forlon
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Fri Mar 04 2011, 11:41

I know what you're talking about. He is also using torps, i don't remember Slpxatown doing that, but his style defenetly looks familiar. When we fought him with Spock earlier it was much harder to kill him, no idea why though. Anyway it was good fight with the 3 pirates.
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Fri Mar 04 2011, 11:51

well, as usual, i know all Razz

so.. Bu||et = WhiteFox
Raz, remember him? When he was kicking me, Cro and Crysis in Arena.. We couldnt kill him O_O

anyways.. dude is full of hacks, just avoid PvP with him.

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SA_Forlon Fri Mar 04 2011, 13:17

Btw ... best way to kill him is let him kill himself with using more CDs Razz ... Lagg not need much for selfkill. I hope meet him next time alone. Fight in skirmish with so much pirates is not best in long ship as Perse is Smile
SA_Forlon
SA_Forlon
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Sat Mar 05 2011, 00:34

naah, you just cant kill him. he's flying around you( with bigger speed, ofc ) shooting some CDs and guns untill you dont have CMs anymore. Then, he just his missliles( "magic" missliles, every damn misslile track, even if it needs to do 180 degrees turn before it hit you. ) and you are dead..

Just avoid hm.. Or record your pvp with him and send it to OP ^^
coz he was in Saracen before.. Ofc, i couldnt even see him in Perse and Lagg.. Like he have faster turnrate and speed.

Jeez, that was so wierd. Serverload was 190, ppl had constant yellow laggs, and even Dark Raven was complaining about missliles.
And then, he came and told us: "Let me try"
And killed me with using missliles only. He killed me, Crysis, The_Cro_Legend, Raven, Lost_Heaven, Raziel, SHS.. But nooo.. he never died. What a shock -.-

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Sat Mar 05 2011, 00:46

Don't forget that his missiles also evade Cruise disruptors and the fire of your guns.
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Sat Mar 05 2011, 07:47

Today he kicked Dark Raven's ass. And called him a noob. I smell ban verrrrry soon.

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Sun Mar 06 2011, 07:20

The best way is to engage him with a lot of audience around (the presence of a GR would be most welcome), when i fought him, Justice and SHS in X before Forlon came, there were a lot of ppl there and he didn't used his hacks. No need to say he was an easy kill by that time Twisted Evil.
Btw, i'm back so we'll meet later this evening in space.
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Sun Mar 06 2011, 11:27

lolz, and what do you think i did?
he was showing off his hacks infront of me, Cro, SHS, Crysis, Bond and [GR]Lost_Heaven

well, it didnt help -_-

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Verbose Sun Mar 06 2011, 17:05

Comissioners, commanders, fellow officers,

After the smuggling suppression operation which started yesterday (06.03.2011) at ca 22.00GMT near Birmingham Station in Manchester system I engaged into conversations with registered mercenaries from |PX| organisation. I was accused of opening fire on friendly trading ship of mercenary Athanathos without reason and on this basis - of act of piracy. The aforementioned registered mercenary demanded compensation for his lost cargo in credits. He appraised the damages as as high as 10 million credits. I refused to compensate, as I opened fire upon his ship after seeing him firing upon officer Raziel's ship. It is worth to notice the absurd of this situation by adding, that aforementioned registered mercenary was flying a Persephone vhf, which isn't capable of acting as a freighter. He insisted that I was lying about finding illegal goods in the cargo deck of one of his co-workers (|PX|Trash) and pointed that I cannot prove with accurate screenshots, that my words are true. Two other pilots joined the discussion - Trash and Monkey. First of them was found carrying illegal black market goods in the cargo hold of a battleship. Second insisted of being shot down five times by the officers of UR and DC. He went so far to even imply having bribed an UR officer to not being shot upon. To add even more absurd to this claim it needs to be recorded, that he was flying another vhf, possibly the Lagg (needs officer Raziel confirmation). After refusing to compensate for the implied crime of piracy I was warned that my actions as a police officer will be watched upon and my refusal will lead to dire consequences. Possibility of open conflict with the |PX| mercenary organisation was mentioned.

The main objective of this report is to warn the command of UR of possible problems from the registered mercenary organisation |PX|.

The second objective is to procure acceptance to a change in the police operation methodology. My suggestion is that all officers taking part in smuggling suppression operations should take timestamped screenshots of scanned cargo holds of the suspects to avoid similar situations, as being limited to only the word of a police officer.

Yours sincerely,
Junior Police Officer Mr Verbose

Mr. Verbose
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Mon Mar 07 2011, 02:14

First of all the PX call the BMGs legal goods cause they can be bought and sold without smuglers RP licence(which in my oppinion is loads of crap). PXAthanathos came and opened fire upon me and every other police officer in the system without warning and provocation(he probably came to help Ares and Raven cause we were kicking them a lot). PX Trash and PX Raven* were caught trading with BMGs, after ordered to drop the illegal cargo they opened fire and were shot down for that. Monkey joined later and it was the first time i see him. He was flying Lagg. And i have no knowledge of him bribing an police officer, even if he did bribed one, that officer cannot account for the actions of other police officers. Monkey got what he deserved for his crimes, bribing a police officer doesn't guarantee you safety if you are engaged in illegal activities. It is addvised to take screens when scaning someone for BMGs.
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Mon Mar 07 2011, 07:27

PX bitching around, as usual -_-

Athantos = Daywalker ;p

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SA_Forlon Mon Mar 07 2011, 09:44

Only my small note about this: I was really unpleasantly surprised when at end were said things like "pfuj"(spit) "you can be proud about this" and some more irony/insults like this. I really do not want to do screenshots when I found smuggler or someone with pirate license or when someone will attack Police. And I remember good how they complained about little RP on CF! So yesterday they got their RP, yes we (Police) had later a great predominance but can someone say WHAT IS WRONG? ... Evil or Very Mad
SA_Forlon
SA_Forlon
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Mon Mar 07 2011, 12:48

It's allways like that. In theory, they wanna have fun, CF is for fun, they are happy clan, yaaay Very Happy .. But actually, they are just greedy for money, and they'l use any reason( sometimes they dont even have reason) to attack police or any other who interfear in their way of making money, which is illegal so it's imposibille. And that's why they attack in big numbers, dockrape, whatever, just to make you leave.
But then, UR comes and kick their asses ;D and they have nothing to do than talking, insulting us or whatever. I know it isnt fair, but I see them doing same thing since I joined CF, and apparently noone will stop them. So, we just need to live with it, or mass up, make war vs them and teach them a lesson.
If we keep Alaska under siege for 10-20 hours in a rpw( ofc, not same players ;P ) I think they would start to respect us.
But due to thing that noone have balls for that, we'l just have to live with fact that PX are just one big bullys -_-'

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Tue Mar 08 2011, 03:09

I totally agree with you Dino. There are ppl who have the balls to go aganst them, but the diference in timezones make it verry hard to mount a cordinated atack on Alaska. Anyway, you do your police RP and take screens of their "legal" trading, let them complain about it later.
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Tue Mar 08 2011, 11:51

Timezones make events hard for host, but we still make it:. That's why there's a 21:00-22:00 servertime. I know Vish will be screwed up, but 17:00 in US and 22:00 in Europe is perfect timing for attack.

But anyways.. PX are not bunch of noobs. We need to make preparation coz pissing them off will only cause war. And you know how will end. We( each with 100m, 1 equipped char ) vs PX ( everybody well trained, each with 50 chars and 20 bilions ). I have 200m on all my chars. It's for 10 days of fighing, not for war.

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Tue Mar 08 2011, 14:18

Then lets get our butts on trading and fining, fill up the war founds, gather our forces, create a chain of command, start training and prepare for war, that the server has never seen before. Twisted Evil
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Tue Mar 08 2011, 15:00

Dont worry.. we will.. mwahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. ok.

command structure is almost over. all UR personnel will get new ranks.. then, we need to fill up our clan storage. guns, equipment, MONEEEEY!
we need to train UR members too.. it sounds easy but we'l need a lot of time to finish all this.

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Thu Mar 10 2011, 13:41

Enough is enough. Those bloody pirates are aking for it and they'll get it. You are wondering what the hell is Raz talking about, righ? Then i'll tell you. First of, yesterday was a really good mining route, and what did we get, a couple of BGP on picnick in Nephele, and that was after they took a few shots on [UR]Gallanoth. Those two lamebrains actually declared Nephele to be a pirate heaven Evil or Very Mad . Today started good, no pirates, smuglers or whatever(just your peacefull day), but then like a bad rash (a really bad one, in place i won't mention) BGP Calico comes and starts shooting and putting bounties on UR officers. On top of that we have the nutcase SHS, who picked a fight with GR MaxBur earlier, who decides out of the blue to harras our new recruits untill they leave UR (i think Dino has a screen of that treat or something along those lines). Bottom line is, pirates want war so, let them have it. All BGP personel and the crazy nuttcase SHS are to be killed on sight with extreme prejudice(all BGP and SHS are officially KoS). Good luck to all out there and godspeed.
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Verbose Thu Mar 17 2011, 12:39

Where are those ranks Command? Where is the chain of command? Where are our top guns? Gossip says they sit on Disco. Are you guys, or is it just a false gossip?

Cause here, on the down of that nice-if-it-ever-appeared-chain-of-command, we, rookie pilots, feel deserted and left to struggle with fagboats and rats alone. We want to make a difference Command, let us.

btw.: are we going for those Jedi ranks for real? I mean... Jedi? If we are members of secret society (accordingly to this announcement: http://unitedrebels.heavenforum.org/n29-recruitment-offices-are-now-open) shouldn't real secret societies ranks be more in order?

It's not a problem to compile such a list of ranks.

Mr. Verbose
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Fri Mar 18 2011, 07:52

Well, unfortunatly, our commanders GrandAndreasK and Vishnu are very unactive.. Then me, im sometimes in other games, but usually in school or im studying. Raz.. he's mostly in Disco.

And command structure is not ready yet.. Before, we had only 5 ranks.. Officers, Saergants, Superintendant, Deputy commisionar, commisionar.. But me and Grand are working on new ranks..
So, it will be like this: about 20 Jedi ranks who are in UR politics, relations with other clans, forum stuff and that --> optional( you choose if you want those ranks)
and other, 12 military ranks for all member. For promotions, we'l make special trials and all that.

There's a lot of work, if anyone is interested in helping us, great!

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielLD Fri Mar 18 2011, 08:33

I'm not on Disco (maybe from time to time), but i'm on server everyday, sometime less, sometime entire day. For the last few days i wasn't much online due to various reasons. And i look forward to see the military ranks you speak of Dino.
RazielLD
RazielLD
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Sat Mar 19 2011, 02:22

Yesterday, there was a big battle in Omega 3.. Pirate scum, which we destroyed in 3 battles that day, didnt give up and managed to infiltrate and dock in clansystem of our allies. After that, fights started so SA had to call their allies to help. [UR]Mr_Verbose and [UR]daka answered their call and joined attacked forces in O3. After that, numerous pirate fleet joined, with one of their best aces( noobs ;D ): Bu||et, SHS, The_Reaper and DarkLord. But, after hours of fight vs our officers, outnumbered pirates had to disengage and run.

And sry, i wanted to come but i fell asleep -_-

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SA_Forlon Sat Mar 19 2011, 02:29

Very Happy only small update: later arrived also our common friends from PX. They also were not very successful Wink Message to all UR 259486
SA_Forlon
SA_Forlon
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Sun Mar 20 2011, 05:11

Huh, there was another attack.. DarkLord and Bu||et invaded Tarsus.. We were dockraping them so they had to leave.. But, then they attacked Nephele. Even outnumbered, pirates didnt stop fighting.. And then, reinforcment came. |PX|Trash jumped in Nephele and killed me without any warning, and taking my bounty, even it's clearly stated hat it isn't allowed. After that, he docked and started dockraping our defenders with his BS.
And you know what's the sad stpry? Trash was insulting js and dockraping for whole night, and when [GR]Shockwave came online, we started shooting at Trash before he undocked( he didnt takr any damage, so obviously dockraping a BS dont exsist ), me and Husker got 20m fine, fpr what Husker got bankrupted.
Good job Shock..

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]GrandAndreasK Mon Mar 21 2011, 12:47

@Forlon: Hey Forlon...make sure you have your camera showed up in Bullet's face when it is possible.

@Dino: Bullet/Slpx deserve to be dockraped a little more....he can take it lol!

@To UR:

Annyway PX is siding with the pirates 99.9% of the time.

And my fleet is not close to completion....so we should keep the possible war with PX on ice and avoid them if possible....if they are not smuggling or have been hired by pirates offc.....and we will wait untill 1.9.

So untill then we should try to make all the cash we can.
[UR]GrandAndreasK
[UR]GrandAndreasK
God Of The Board
God Of The Board

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Mon Mar 21 2011, 13:14

Are you nuts? Just go online, you'l see situation. PX are killing our recruits without reason, they even invaded Nephele.. It's not nice when PX's BS dockrape you in your own system.

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]GrandAndreasK Mon Mar 21 2011, 14:46

@Dino:

As i said they may been hired by pirates......or do you have some more intel on this......maby u should post it on the portal to see what they have to say for themselfs
[UR]GrandAndreasK
[UR]GrandAndreasK
God Of The Board
God Of The Board

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Tue Mar 22 2011, 03:04

Sure, that's allways their reason.. But what's the reason for 2 PX to invade Tarsus when noone's there and Gunny is 1 system away. Or they are dumb, or they want war.. 2nd for sure.

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Verbose Tue Mar 22 2011, 10:52

Have anyone here considered making a part of forum invisible to guests AND to people not in special user group? Like... private.

Mr. Verbose
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Tue Mar 22 2011, 15:20

Im telling that t Grand for weeks.. He siad that he will, and now we need to wait. Only he knows how to use HTML so only he can moderate forum.

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SA_Forlon Wed Mar 23 2011, 02:58

[UR]GrandAndreasK wrote:@Forlon: Hey Forlon...make sure you have your camera showed up in Bullet's face when it is possible

..consider this as done Wink . Now need to wait if it is enough Cool
SA_Forlon
SA_Forlon
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Verbose Wed Mar 23 2011, 06:23

LOL, I have been forum admin for 3 years and moderator for 4. This is phpBB, I have used this and simplemachines.

Mr. Verbose
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Wed Mar 23 2011, 07:40

Then if you want to help, contact Grand and tell him.
I have some other things to do, Vishnu isnt here, Kira too, so me and Grand cant do everything alone.

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Verbose Wed Mar 23 2011, 08:10

Grand, I'm contacting you. Contact me in subject of forum. Razz

Mr. Verbose
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Wed Mar 23 2011, 15:30

Contact him = Send him a PM on SWAT.. ( he's [UR]GrandAndreasK ) ^^

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Wed Mar 23 2011, 15:52

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95101

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, IN YOUR FACE, BITCH ;D

enjoy in yohr battlecruiser without weaps.

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum