United Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My experience with CF

+3
[UR]kIrA
DarkenMistress
[UR]GrandAndreasK
7 posters

Go down

My experience with CF Empty My experience with CF

Post by [UR]GrandAndreasK Thu Jul 29 2010, 14:59

total i have played freelancer for 8 years now and CF for 2 years siiigh* i remember the demo good memories.
[UR]GrandAndreasK
[UR]GrandAndreasK
God Of The Board
God Of The Board

Back to top Go down

My experience with CF Empty Re: My experience with CF

Post by DarkenMistress Fri Aug 20 2010, 04:20

I started playing Freelancer about 3-4 years.
Oroles, my friend, helped me a lot to understand, navigate to Freelancer and I always tried to touch/passing him;).
Later I played different ways/mods, and finally, I stopped in Crossfire ... nice here and amazing. Most liked to be attracted by Andreas into UR-clan when they were only 2-3 members, I think.
I miss the traffic with BluePrints Smile)
flower
DarkenMistress
DarkenMistress
Exemplar
Exemplar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishnu Fri Nov 12 2010, 02:14

I have been playing FL for 5 years now since i was 7 yrs old. I am 12 now. Started playing CF this year.

Vishnu

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]kIrA Mon Nov 15 2010, 02:14

I have been playing Freelancer for 7 years now. I still can remember the day that a friend back in Qatar gave me this game, I still remember them letting me choose 2 games from, 5 games or 7; there were Freelancer, Simcity 4, and CnC Generals. Then I chose Freelancer and Generals, I played generals for 1 and a half months, then stopped coz I grew bored of it. Then I started playing Freelancer, just from breaking the tape it had and opening the box for the first time, it released a scent something very new to the nose. I definitely knew I was gonna grow addicted to this game. And so I played it, first on the old computer, I still remember running Freelancer on a pentium 1 machine, oh the lag it brought up LOL.
And so day and night I only thought of freelancer, I even read the manual on the toilet.
And so the first time I finished SP, I thought to myself, "What should I do now?"
And so I started the SP again. and again and again and again, until I've realized that I've finished it for almost more than 10 times...
AFter that I thought maybe its time for a change, a mod. LOL
I remember using Discovery mod back then, then using alltogether with adv beam, gundam missiles, and even a gundam ship. LOL.
I remember back in 2007, I first step on Multiplayer, I found it quickly boring, as my internet was slow back then, I had a 56kbps dial up internet. lol. and So I quickly got bored and went back to SP.

Then time came in 2010, when I moved from Qatar to Philippines. And had quickly connected to a good internet service.
And then late October 2010, I found Discovery, and downloaded it.
I read alot of stuff on forums, including other clanforums, and got eager to play multiplayer. And So I started October 31, at Halloween LOL. And soon enough I found myself as a freelancer cooperating and getting help from SA and UR. And so the day came I joined and was recruited to UR by son_of_sauron
[UR]kIrA
[UR]kIrA

http://www.e-iantubello.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Vishnu Tue Nov 16 2010, 04:09

Almost, maybe the same pattern with my experience with FL. I was even recruited by the same guy. lol!
[UR]Vishnu
[UR]Vishnu
God Of War
God Of War

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Gallanoth Thu Mar 17 2011, 06:15

I played CF in early 2010, then i saw Grand in the universe and we played and traded. I remember the famous trade route "Planet New London -> Durham Border Station" we made alot money then in freighter i think it was the rheinland freighter? Then on one day i was going to X system and they keep on attacking me guess who ? Pirates ! And so i asked Grand to start a clan ==> [UR] i said Grand that day:"let make a rebel group!" he didnt doubt! Thanks Grand and all off you that kept the Clan one ! You all maybe dont know me but thats because off a reason i dont want to explain i was frustrated because off it !!! And so a few days ago i start playing CF again because i have a NEW and BETTER pc !! YEAH !!

grtz gallanoth

addicted to CF i am, play we must !
[UR]Gallanoth
[UR]Gallanoth
Exemplar
Exemplar

http://en.netlog.com/groups/united_rebels_

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Verbose Thu Mar 17 2011, 10:42

Not verbose today:
2,5 years of freespace 2 scp, almost all mods to freespace. Then, month ago, freelancer + crossfire.

Mr. Verbose
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Fri Mar 18 2011, 08:19

Omg, my story is so long -_-

I joined CF 1 year ago.. I was hunting aome pods and selling them in Alaska so I got on PX's KoS list, and since then im killing then as more I can ;D
Then, after few months of freelancing, I joined Silver Arrows.. I've been with them for few month but then, something happen, and i had to leave thwm.. 2 days after, Vishnu and Raziel called me in UR.. So, i joined as UR's senior member..

And ofc, 1.8 years on Disco before that.. and im still playing it.

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]GrandAndreasK Mon Mar 21 2011, 12:31

@Gallanoth:

Spiky is a bitch and always will be...but his extreme trolling triggered the event that formed UR so i guess i have to pay my respect to him some time......nah

@Dino:

Discovery mod sucks....CF for life My experience with CF 9927
[UR]GrandAndreasK
[UR]GrandAndreasK
God Of The Board
God Of The Board

Back to top Go down

Post by UR Preto Sat Mar 26 2011, 23:05

HI guys !

I saw a lot of UR members and their histories behind current status in Cross and I like to see him in game, not only sporadic one (ref.: server status of each UR player).
Back in topic !
I play Freelancer since 2006, first in single player (twice) and later in Discovery Berlin where I was in TAZ clan. There BS supremacy is similar with VHF domination in Crossfire. I hope to have additional guns/missiles in 1.9 version to have strong BS like in Discovery (trebuchet missile, active nano...). After almost 2 years in Discovery I talked to Oroles about Croosfire 1.8 and in 2010 I joined to Cross and UR due to Grand accept regarding to my request.
Now I think that we have to stay close all together (active in game I mean, not in forum - everybody knows who i am pointing to) against aggression of different clans/players.

Pretorian

UR Preto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum