United Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Stormblazer [- Pending]

3 posters

Go down

Application - Stormblazer [- Pending] Empty Application - Stormblazer [- Pending]

Post by Stormblazer Wed Nov 17 2010, 10:36

Character Name : Stormblazer
Requested Callsign : Storm
Desired activity : PvE and PvP
Freelancer background : I played for around 2 years and have explored nearly everything you can explore. Also played on many different FL Servers for example Hamburg City or FL Guild. I have tactical skills mostly at PvE but some at PvP too.

Stormblazer
Exemplar
Exemplar

Back to top Go down

Application - Stormblazer [- Pending] Empty Re: Application - Stormblazer [- Pending]

Post by [UR]kIrA Wed Nov 17 2010, 11:48

First off, let me welcome you into Crossfire, and to the forum as well...
Second it's good to hear another experienced and skilled player moving to crossfire and having intereset in the United Rebels clan.
Judging from your background, you do have a lot of potential, as a pilot of United Rebels.

We reccommend that you explore crossfire a little bit first, knowing that crossfire makes Freelancer even more challenging and cetainly interesting. please feel free to explore more.

And after a minimium of a week, please reply here on this post, regarding how your experience with crossfire is coming and, send a message to an online member of [UR]. From then we shall get you started.

until then,
Good Flying Freelancer Smile

-[UR]kIrA, Recruitment officer
[UR]kIrA
[UR]kIrA

http://www.e-iantubello.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Application - Stormblazer [- Pending] Empty Re: Application - Stormblazer [- Pending]

Post by [UR]Vishnu Sat Nov 20 2010, 05:27

Let us see how you are in-game and then we will decide.
[UR]Vishnu
[UR]Vishnu
God Of War
God Of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down