United Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - SiD [Denied - lack of activity online]

3 posters

Go down

Application - SiD [Denied - lack of activity online] Empty Application - SiD [Denied - lack of activity online]

Post by Sid Wed Mar 23 2011, 18:11

user name in game Sid
name in swat forums SiD

about my self: im a laid back kind of guy. and i would like to join u guys and get to know you all.
i live in the united states in Pa.

i have very little experince in crossfire but i pride my self in my ways, if i see something that is not right in my mind i work to fix it to make it right.

experince: iv'e been playing freelancer for about 5 and a half years the last year 2010 off and on.
i have been on many server inclueding discovery, freeworlds, nightstalkers, and many others in my past years those are just the 3 main ones that come to mind lol spent 3 years on disco just about. i rember trying out this mod a long time ago but i cant rember why i did not stay..... but im back and i actualy whant to play this mod and get to know it, but i would like to get to know it with freinds.

well that is all i can think of hope i get in Smile

ps in the past i have been cops and pirates i know both sides well, i dont mind being lawful this time around Smile may even prove to be an asset of me knowing how the crimnal mind works lol.

Sid
Exemplar
Exemplar

Back to top Go down

Application - SiD [Denied - lack of activity online] Empty Re: Application - SiD [Denied - lack of activity online]

Post by [UR]Dino Thu Mar 24 2011, 10:58

Hello Sid,

From now on, you are in 1 week trial.
In this 1 week, play with UR's, so we can get to know you, see your skills and all that. If you are still interested in our clan after 1 week, and you have all requirments to join clan, we will gladly accept you ^^

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Application - SiD [Denied - lack of activity online] Empty Re: Application - SiD [Denied - lack of activity online]

Post by Sid Thu Mar 24 2011, 12:37

why thank you dino just to warn you though i been away form freelancer for a long time just coming back and my skills have realy suffered as a result i do hope i meet ur expitations lol.

Sid
Exemplar
Exemplar

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Thu Mar 24 2011, 23:59

we dont expect too much.. you just need some knowledge of rules and basic skills.. Everyone knows that, right? Wink

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Verbose Mon Apr 04 2011, 05:19

What about that trial, sid?

Mr. Verbose
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by [UR]Dino Tue Apr 05 2011, 00:26

he's gone.. sooo.. APPLICATION DENIED Razz

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down