United Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appilication - MR.Verbose [- Aproved]

3 posters

Go down

Appilication - MR.Verbose [- Aproved] Empty Appilication - MR.Verbose [- Aproved]

Post by Mr. Verbose Sat Mar 05 2011, 10:38

I wish to express my intention to join this riveting community of astounding and fair pilots of the Sirius system. As expected from the candidate I am supplying the requested information in proper, transparent way:

Previous in-game character's name: Horrigan

Requested Callsign: Mr Verbose with additional clantag of course.

Desired activity: as I am still very fresh in whole this extremaly entertaining universe, it's rather hard for me to desire activity other than surviving with a little admixture of making credits. My target is, regardless of my past activities, to be an upholder of the order, protector of the law or simply, a cop. I would like to contribute something to the clan, but, as I reasoned before, there aren't many of my achievements and skills.

Background: I have been playing Freelancer Crossfire for about two weeks. First in the single player mode, then in the multiplayer mode. I have explored most of the houses territories, many of the crossfire-linked systems and have made the trip to Sol. About those tactical skills... well, I haven't had any not long ago, but I'm learning fast and painfully. Still trying to configure the controls to fly in the optimal way, but I'm convinced that I'm making progress here. PvP... let's just summarise by saying, that I'm looking forward to it. Boldly.

To those whom may it concern / aggravate: this a bit too verbose way of saying things may be seen as an attentional-whore-attitude, but taking into account my country of origin one may notice, that besides being annoying or jollying, it may be, and in fact is, a language honing exercise.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Verbose

Mr. Verbose
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Appilication - MR.Verbose [- Aproved] Empty Re: Appilication - MR.Verbose [- Aproved]

Post by [UR]Dino Sat Mar 05 2011, 10:49

Greetings mr. Verbose.

Im glad that players are still interested in our clan, and we will gladly accept your request.

Cya in space m8 Wink

[UR]Dino
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Appilication - MR.Verbose [- Aproved] Empty Re: Appilication - MR.Verbose [- Aproved]

Post by [UR]GrandAndreasK Sat Mar 05 2011, 11:08

Hi man im the Leader and i look forward to have you in the clan.

Meet me and Dino in Space and we will talk more abbout your application
[UR]GrandAndreasK
[UR]GrandAndreasK
God Of The Board
God Of The Board

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down